Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Back in business

(April 7, 2010) I'm back in business after a few days of holiday and reconstruction! My ceiling almost caved in, literally. Due to a leaking water pipe upstairs, part of the ceiling in my home office filled with water and started dripping a few days before Easter. It wasn't until I saw the indoor "rain" that I knew there was a problem. Thank goodness our oldest son and daughter-in-law hosted the family holiday party at their home.

But now all is well: the wet ceiling removed, pipe fixed, sheetrock replaced and painted, office back in place with wire connections restored. We're ready again for business.

Business is helping set up blogs for community groups and individuals interested in communicating right on Recorder Newspapers' Web sites. Blogging is a real-time, multi-media, 21st century, online communication tool. The connection to Recorder is easy and free. Check out the more than 40 blogs listed among our 15 newspapers' Web sites.

I am here to help with the process. Just call me at (908) 832-7420 or e-mail panderson@recordernewspapers.com and I will respond.

No comments:

Post a Comment