Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Check out our newest blogger

(March 30, 2010) I'm very excited about our newest blogger, Lynn Kimmerle of Mendham, who writes book reviews and other very compelling chit-chat at Monarch (for the butterfly) Book Reviews. I know her blog will be among the favorites at Recorder Newspapers' Web sites.

In fact, I am sure there are many other individuals and groups who also could provide fine blogs for our online readers. That is why Recorder Newspapers is offering interested folks access to its 15 local newspapers' Web sites via free blogs.

Blogging is a simple, online, multi-media, 21st century communication tool. More than 40 bloggers already are sending their messages throughout our newspapers' sites. Take a look at some or all of them. To join the group, call me at (908) 832-7420 or e-mail me at panderson@recordernewspapers.com and I will assist in effecting the connection.

1 comment:

  1. Pat, thanks for the lovely introduction! I've been having a lot of fun updating my site and looking for good upcoming books. So nice to be a part of the Recorder Newspapers blog. Lynn Kimmerle, Monarch Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete