Thursday, June 2, 2011

June

(June 2, 2011)
"June is bustin' out all over
All over the meadow and the hill!
Buds're bustin' outa bushes
And the rompin' river pushes
Ev'ry little wheel that wheels beside the mill."

How true are these Oscar Hammerstein lyrics from the musical production "Carousel." Gentle rains are falling, trees are leafing and flowers are blooming.

June is also a special month for me. My late mom's birthday is today as well as my parents' wedding anniversary. Also, five of my 13 grandchildren have June birthdays and another is on the way very soon, so he too will celebrate his birthday this month.

June can be special for you too. You can sign up to be a blogger for Recorder Community Newspapers. More than 60 bloggers are sharing their messages via our 15 newspaper websites. Some represent community organizations, others just themselves.

Blogging is a free and simple 21st century communication tool. All you need is an e-mail and an Internet connection. I will help you get started and then connect you to our group. Call me at (908) 832-7420 or e-mail panderson@recordernewspapers.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment