Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Change in lineup

(Jan. 26, 2010) You may have noticed a change in the lineup of blogs on this Recorder Newspapers' Web site. Some blogs that used to be here no longer can be seen here.

That's because so many have signed up to blog for Recorder Newspapers we have decided to display their blogs according to territory. For instance, Hunterdon County bloggers appear on the Hunterdon Review site. No bloggers have been eliminated. In fact, new ones join the growing list every week.

To see all Recorder Newspapers' bloggers, visit all 15 papers online. Also, look for a design change soon.

Those community groups or individuals interested in blogging for Recorder Newspapers should e-mail panderson@recordernewspapers.com or call (908) 832-7420 to learn more about this free, real time, multi-media communication tool. The process is quick and simple. Blogs may include print, pictures and video, whatever is your pleasure (and expertise). I am willing and able to help.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pat! Good update. I received an interesting call earlier from Operations at the Recorder this week. I was informed that content on my blog is perceived as "advertising" and could jeopardize my placement on the blog roll.
    I own my domain, I write all of my content and I do all of for free. Any marketing I receive works both ways, meaning I get more readers and they get more business, which is a win-win in my book. In my opinion, mgmt at the Recorder it is over-stepping their bounds and needs to adopt a better position when working with independent bloggers. Perhaps there can be a disclaimer stating that Recorder does not endorse (or whatever) the content of individual bloggers.

    ReplyDelete